Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Home > The Lobby
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Best Suit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Suit

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728
Author
Message
B24 View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar
Fake Brady!

Joined: Mar/09/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 14252
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2016 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by luvindy luvindy wrote:

I have avoided starting a new thread on this subject, however now that we are back to being gay together, I can't recommend Tommy John boxer briefs enough. They fucking fit like a glove and are comfortable as hell. They are expensive at $31 each, but I think they are worth it, and you think I'm fucking crazy, but they make you feel great.

They are advertising like crazy, so you've seen the ads out there.

Someone needs to memorialize this post.

Sorry, but this sounds like something Windy would post. LOL
Back to Top
PEACH_cm View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Jan/16/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1974
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEACH_cm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2016 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by B24 B24 wrote:

Originally posted by helado helado wrote:

Jeans and a sport coat / suit jacket...barf. Trendy doucherockets.

Isn't Mo the only one on here that dresses like that?
There is nothing wrong with jeans and a jacket provided they are a good pair of dark jeans. I often do jeans and a two button. My goal is not to impress people however I am aware of the situation and if I need to put on dress pants or a suit I will.
Back to Top
Moraen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Batman

Joined: Mar/09/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 14254
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2016 at 1:54pm
I'm about to start Bobby Axelroddying it.  Fucking t-shirts.
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. - General James Mattis

Fiduciary as Fuck - iMo
Back to Top
Chief View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar/12/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 12136
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2016 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Moraen Moraen wrote:

I'm about to start Bobby Axelroddying it.  Fucking t-shirts.

Love that show
"You like winning don't you?" "Saves you from having to say the word please."

Good point Chief. Iceco1d 10/30/12
Back to Top
Omar View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar/10/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 1643
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2016 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by luvindy luvindy wrote:

I have avoided starting a new thread on this subject, however now that we are back to being gay together, I can't recommend Tommy John boxer briefs enough. They fucking fit like a glove and are comfortable as hell. They are expensive at $31 each, but I think they are worth it, and you think I'm fucking crazy, but they make you feel great.

They are advertising like crazy, so you've seen the ads out there.


LI, I like you bro...but an endorsement for boxer briefs?  ...you know how I know you're gay...
Just kidding, personally I go with Under Armor.  Keeps my nutz dry and fresh.
Used to wear regular boxers but I was tired of knocking over lamps in my office when the young college interns (at the company next to my office) walked by.

The game is out there. Either play or get played.
Back to Top
luvindy View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: May/17/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 12013
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2016 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Omar Omar wrote:

Originally posted by luvindy luvindy wrote:

I have avoided starting a new thread on this subject, however now that we are back to being gay together, I can't recommend Tommy John boxer briefs enough. They fucking fit like a glove and are comfortable as hell. They are expensive at $31 each, but I think they are worth it, and you think I'm fucking crazy, but they make you feel great.

They are advertising like crazy, so you've seen the ads out there.


LI, I like you bro...but an endorsement for boxer briefs?  ...you know how I know you're gay...
Just kidding, personally I go with Under Armor.  Keeps my nutz dry and fresh.
Used to wear regular boxers but I was tired of knocking over lamps in my office when the young college interns (at the company next to my office) walked by.


Haha...some of you fuckers should try them and you will know what I'm talking about. I guess now I see why they feel the need to advertise so much.

8/31/12,Sportsfreak:
"If Barak wins this election, or appears to be clearly winning, we are all fucked. Market will tank big time."
Dow 13,090 S&P 1406
5/23/13 UC:Dow 20k before 20% crrectn Dow 15,322
Back to Top
LSU2.0 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct/01/2011
Status: Offline
Points: 5777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LSU2.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2016 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Moraen Moraen wrote:

I'm about to start Bobby Axelroddying it.  Fucking t-shirts.
 
Thumbs up for the 'Billions' reference. I love that show. Axe's wife is a bad ass.
Back to Top
wiredup View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar/11/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 5664
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiredup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2016 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by LSU2.0 LSU2.0 wrote:

Originally posted by Moraen Moraen wrote:

I'm about to start Bobby Axelroddying it.  Fucking t-shirts.

 
Thumbs up for the 'Billions' reference. I love that show. Axe's wife is a bad ass.


Widow's wife: Did you just threaten me?

Ax's Wife: You're fucking right I just did!
Money can't buy happiness, but it's a damn good down payment!
Back to Top
Spaceman Spiff View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar/11/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 3193
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaceman Spiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2016 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by PEACH_cm PEACH_cm wrote:

Originally posted by B24 B24 wrote:

Originally posted by helado helado wrote:

Jeans and a sport coat / suit jacket...barf. Trendy doucherockets.

Isn't Mo the only one on here that dresses like that?
There is nothing wrong with jeans and a jacket provided they are a good pair of dark jeans. I often do jeans and a two button. My goal is not to impress people however I am aware of the situation and if I need to put on dress pants or a suit I will.
Agreed.  Fridays are always a jeans and jacket day in my office.  Sometimes Wednesdays. 
I haven't had a suit on in my office since I completed that arbitration hearing.  I wore a tie the other day and a client asked if I was headed to a funeral.   
Back to Top
Sportsfreak View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar
Wise Old Perv

Joined: Mar/09/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 22048
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sportsfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2016 at 7:56am
Omars post was a good one (not the one about knockin over lamps, although that was funny). You have to be comfortable thats whats most important, otherwise you probably wont be effective. And Hacksaw's comments were good too. 

I never wear a tie anymore, unless its a corporate meeting, ie, 401k prospect or client, or if i am speaking in front of a group. (rare). And of course, unless i have an appointment, i come into the office in jeans and a sweatshirt. On a rare occasion that i go in on a Friday, its sweats all around.

I have a new prospect that was just referred to me, who is in South Florida. He's age 75 and we are talking $3MM. I have had a few solid phone conversations, and plan to keep talking. And we made an appointment to meet the second week in April, when i am down in the West Palm area. No way am i putting on a jacket, let alone a tie. I'll where a pair of nice slacks with an open collar button down shirt. It makes no sense when its 75 degrees to wear a jacket. For any reason.
Sorry MINT, SF is right, I was wrong......Helado...March 8th, 2014
Back to Top
Moraen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Batman

Joined: Mar/09/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 14254
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2016 at 9:09am
Originally posted by wiredup wiredup wrote:

Originally posted by LSU2.0 LSU2.0 wrote:

Originally posted by Moraen Moraen wrote:

I'm about to start Bobby Axelroddying it.  Fucking t-shirts.

 
Thumbs up for the 'Billions' reference. I love that show. Axe's wife is a bad ass.


Widow's wife: Did you just threaten me?

Ax's Wife: You're fucking right I just did!


Right?  She reminds me of my wife.  The way she had that chick's golf lessons, barre class, and kept her son out of Stanford.  That was the best part of that episode. 
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. - General James Mattis

Fiduciary as Fuck - iMo
Back to Top
Hacksaw View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar/27/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 3875
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hacksaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2016 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Sportsfreak Sportsfreak wrote:

Omars post was a good one (not the one about knockin over lamps, although that was funny). You have to be comfortable thats whats most important, otherwise you probably wont be effective. And Hacksaw's comments were good too. 

I never wear a tie anymore, unless its a corporate meeting, ie, 401k prospect or client, or if i am speaking in front of a group. (rare). And of course, unless i have an appointment, i come into the office in jeans and a sweatshirt. On a rare occasion that i go in on a Friday, its sweats all around.

I have a new prospect that was just referred to me, who is in South Florida. He's age 75 and we are talking $3MM. I have had a few solid phone conversations, and plan to keep talking. And we made an appointment to meet the second week in April, when i am down in the West Palm area. No way am i putting on a jacket, let alone a tie. I'll where a pair of nice slacks with an open collar button down shirt. It makes no sense when its 75 degrees to wear a jacket. For any reason.

Just go Seersucker suit with a bow tie. 
Back to Top
Stankonia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: Jun/20/2016
Status: Offline
Points: 50
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stankonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2016 at 5:25pm
I know it's a digression but Hacksaw you should get an award for that avatar
Back to Top
Stankonia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: Jun/20/2016
Status: Offline
Points: 50
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stankonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/13/2016 at 4:35pm
Does anyone wear vests without a suit coat? I like doing this as a change up. Have always gotten nothing but compliments when I go this right and it seems to not be as intimidating as wearing a suit.
Back to Top
Sportsfreak View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar
Wise Old Perv

Joined: Mar/09/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 22048
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sportsfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/13/2016 at 6:53pm
Vest? You must be from Stankonia.LOL
Sorry MINT, SF is right, I was wrong......Helado...March 8th, 2014
Back to Top
Stankonia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: Jun/20/2016
Status: Offline
Points: 50
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stankonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/13/2016 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Sportsfreak Sportsfreak wrote:

Vest? You must be from Stankonia.LOL


Lol we call them waistcoats in Stankonia lol
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.