Forum Terms of Service - Updated 10/07/2011
Topic: Forum Terms of Service - Updated 10/07/2011
Posted: Mar/09/2010 at 6:32pm
1. Use of this forum is intended for professionals in the financial services industry only. Members of the general public may not use this forum for any purpose except to seek guidance about joining the financial services industry.
2. This forum is primarily for purposes of business enrichment (i.e. sharing thoughts and ideas to improve each of our practices). Debate, disagreements, and arguments are encouraged if done in a manner befitting your profession. If you can't offer an intelligent argument, stay out of the fray. Personal attacks, slurs, and flames simply stain the forum.
3. This forum is for the benefit of our members. It is anonymous for a reason. Outting a member will result in an IP ban at the request of any other forum member. If your information is posted or you see another person's info posted, simply quote the post and PM the Administrator and Moderator.
4. Recruiters, lead brokers, and other related professionals will be more than welcomed to join our forum. However, it is expected that you contribute to our community in a positive way, and are not simply here to solicit business.
5. Spamming of any kind is not permitted.
6. Threats of any kind are not permitted. This includes posts, PMs, or any other medium.
7. We are all adults here, however explicit "adult" material is not allowed. Any posting of explicit material will simply be removed. Repeated postings of explicit material by a member will result in suspension. This policy applies to avatars as well. There will be a specific forum for pictures. If these pictures violate any TOS, that forum will be locked.
8. Posting videos is fun!
9. Moderators have the ability and discretion to punish members by suspension or banishment for offenses on or off of this forum, that may not be covered in this TOS.
10. Duplicate member IDs are not allowed.
11. Members may not use any means to circumvent current forum policy, member punishments, or mask their online identity from the moderators or administrators of this forum.
This board can be a benefit or a waste of your time. It is up to you to determine which.
Failure to comply with the TOS will result in a warning, temporary suspension, or ip ban, at the sole discretion of the moderator(s) and/or administrator(s).
Edited by Wet_Blanket - Jul/03/2013 at 2:46pm
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum