Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Dog looking to stay current

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FACruising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Dog looking to stay current
    Posted: Dec/24/2016 at 4:55am
Just joining this group, 20+ year financial advisor with one of the major wirehouses. Series 7, 63, life, health & va licensed. Built a nice book from many hours of cold calling and prospecting back in the day when that was the norm. Looking at the future and all the changes coming, researching my options as I continue my journey as a FA in the constant sea of change.
Jmhalvo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmhalvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2016 at 7:52am
Welcome. Some good stuff on here, although I've had to look past all the profanity (not a big deal but I can do without)
advisorman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advisorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2016 at 8:29am
Where are you located?
King of sarcasm and speling
Iamlegend View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2016 at 9:41am
Welcome!
RickRoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RickRoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2016 at 10:26am
Welcome.  How'd you find this forum?
"Act as if you are the MF bomb..... even if you are one of those snap pops you throw on the ground."
-gotplanning, 2/9/12
anonymous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2016 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Jmhalvo Jmhalvo wrote:

Welcome. Some good stuff on here, although I've had to look past all the profanity (not a big deal but I can do without)

What the fuck are you talking about?
"Just do shit. It doesnt matter what as long as it gets you and your name in front of people" - Sportsfreak
Sportsfreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wise Old Perv and CTO of AH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sportsfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2016 at 3:59pm
Welcome. Just how old of a dog are you? SEriously interested. If you hang around here long enough you'll understand why
If you eat an entire cake without cutting it, then technically, you only had one piece
luvindy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/28/2016 at 1:38pm
Good first post, you seem like you'll fit in here.

This is a great fucking board.

8/31/12,Sportsfreak:
"If Barak wins this election, or appears to be clearly winning, we are all fucked. Market will tank big time."
Dow 13,090 S&P 1406
5/23/13 UC:Dow 20k before 20% crrectn Dow 15,
FACruising View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FACruising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/30/2016 at 6:19am
Google is your friend, found this forum by searching for "advisor forum"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic