Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello All

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brokersinsei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello All
    Posted: Oct/21/2017 at 2:37pm
I'm a licensed (7,63,65) advisor building a fee-based advisory business. I work at a large independent B/D. My business has been built from the power of the phone. I'm a huge believer in the Bill Good system, which is what I have used since I got in the business six months ago. The amount of cold calling and hours is taxing, but the power of the phone is real. I'm eager to learn more about how other new advisors are doing things. The more we talk about ideas for investing and marketing, the better!
RIArules View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIArules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/21/2017 at 3:05pm
Another failure in the making
Is it too late to exhume Ken Starr?
Fitness1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitness1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/21/2017 at 6:00pm
Tell us more about how precisely you wield the Power of the Phone. What do you call on? Etc
Iamlegend View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/21/2017 at 6:03pm
Welcome!
Ironman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/21/2017 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Fitness1983 Fitness1983 wrote:

Tell us more about how precisely you wield the Power of the Phone. What do you call on? Etc

Yeah, product or service? 
This is a place of welcoming and you should just get the hell out. Michael G. Scott.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic