Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

John from Altruist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClarenceBeeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 12:49am
Sorry but “Altruist” is another bullshit marketing name. Fucking fee only, millennial FAs, weird haircuts, never been through market down cycles. Give it away for free with your dick to ass altruism.
Good luck and good selling.
Chico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by ClarenceBeeks ClarenceBeeks wrote:

Sorry but “Altruist” is another bullshit marketing name. Fucking fee only, millennial FAs, weird haircuts, never been through market down cycles. Give it away for free with your dick to ass altruism.
Yep.
Chief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 4:24pm

Strange
"You like winning don't you?" "Saves you from having to say the word please."

Good point Chief. Iceco1d 10/30/12
mathproblem View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mathproblem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 4:40pm

You're sort of clueless. 

The Altruist platform is actually going to really change the industry. It's hard to deny if you've seen the software and/or had conversations with anyone over there.
PEACH_cm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEACH_cm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by mathproblem mathproblem wrote:

You're sort of clueless. 

The Altruist platform is actually going to really change the industry. It's hard to deny if you've seen the software and/or had conversations with anyone over there.
no it is not. It will capture a tiny fraction of market share.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 8:26pm

You're sort of clueless. 

Seriously.  Can you stroke JW's junk anymore than you already do on social media?
jscianna View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by helado helado wrote:

And take the founder with you!

Thumbs Down
jscianna View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by TheStupidInvestor TheStupidInvestor wrote:

bring altruist to Canada please!

As soon as possible. Handshake
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mathproblem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 10:31pm

Seriously.  Can you stroke JW's junk anymore than you already do on social media?

You're angry and you make no sense.

Edited by mathproblem - Sep/02/2019 at 10:32pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 10:53pm
Nice post edit.  

Let me give you a "math problem" to solve.  

X = My T-12
Y = Your T-12
A = My AUM
B = Your AUM

X = Y + $200,000
A = B + $40,000,000

You don't need substitution or combination to solve this system.  

You just hafta know the truth.  
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 10:56pm
Here, maybe inequalities will help...

C = My Expenses
D = Your Expenses

X - C > Y - D

Which leads to the proof of the hypothesis of...

H0:  I'm more efficient.  Make more money.  And am more successful.

Tomorrow we'll cover the quadratic formula.  

And laugh at you.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2019 at 11:22pm
Looks like it’s time to switch back to creamer. Personality #9 gets along with Helado
Nathan Explosion View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Explosion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2019 at 12:01am

C = My Expenses
D = Your Expenses

X - C > Y - D

And laugh at you.

Well nice knowing ya jscianna and mathproblem

You've just been own owned by helado. Your model doesn't really matter. Just like every magic solution. You all fail to really look at what the broad audience wants. You get told how people SHOULD invest and run with it and claims it's the new shit. You rarely look at how people PREFER to invest. How much time have you spent talking with high net worth? Middle income? Public employees? 75+ retirees?

My guess not a lot. Just another shitty solution to a problem of our own making... But thanks for coming out!
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mathproblem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2019 at 12:11am
Holy shit. What a thread of complete nonsense.

This is literally the place where dreams die and reality is non existent.

This is sad.
jscianna View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2019 at 12:38am
Not the welcome I expected Clap

I'll kindly walk out the back door.
PEACH_cm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEACH_cm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2019 at 6:54am
Originally posted by jscianna jscianna wrote:

you should... or at least stick to the vendor section
Hacksaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hacksaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2019 at 8:09am

Holy shit. What a thread of complete nonsense.

This is literally the place where dreams die and reality is non existent.

This is sad.

So why do you keep coming back?
Moraen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Resident Sage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2019 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Nathan Explosion Nathan Explosion wrote:

C = My Expenses
D = Your Expenses

X - C > Y - D

And laugh at you.

Well nice knowing ya jscianna and mathproblem

You've just been own owned by helado. Your model doesn't really matter. Just like every magic solution. You all fail to really look at what the broad audience wants. You get told how people SHOULD invest and run with it and claims it's the new shit. You rarely look at how people PREFER to invest. How much time have you spent talking with high net worth? Middle income? Public employees? 75+ retirees?

My guess not a lot. Just another shitty solution to a problem of our own making... But thanks for coming out!

THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS. All of the "Should" stuff does not take into account individual utility.
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. - General James Mattis

Fiduciary as Fuck - iMo
Hacksaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hacksaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2019 at 8:14am

People take issue with Wenk. The way I remember it (it’s been a few years): He came on here preaching one way, but when shown the error in his ways, he lashed out and threatened (not physically that I know of) another member - the member that proved him wrong.

Because of this, he has not been viewed as positively here as you were expecting/used to. For many of us, that showed his true personality.
PEACH_cm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEACH_cm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2019 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Hacksaw Hacksaw wrote:

People take issue with Wenk. The way I remember it (it’s been a few years): He came on here preaching one way, but when shown the error in his ways, he lashed out and threatened (not physically that I know of) another member - the member that proved him wrong.

Because of this, he has not been viewed as positively here as you were expecting/used to. For many of us, that showed his true personality.
he is an uneducated salesman who has done well for himself. Personally I would not subscribe to any of his thoughts, programs, etc. With that said there are plenty of sheep who will take his word as the gospel and never fact check.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic