Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2019 at 9:40pm
SRB, you're female, aren't you?Big smile
"If Bellicheat pulls that rabbit out of his a$$ with this kid at quarterback, I'll personally kiss his ring." - Sporsfreak, 09/20/16

"Jags/Vikes Super Bowl. Write it down" - Sportsfreak 01/19/18
S R B View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S R B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2019 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by B24 B24 wrote:

SRB, you're female, aren't you?Big smile

Maybe. :)

You going to guess where I am by my accent?
Ron 14 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Licensed Teller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron 14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2019 at 10:37pm
10 to 80 in 7 years, how?
S R B View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S R B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2019 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Ron 14 Ron 14 wrote:

My branch was basically the Dollar General to the wirehouse Wal-marts. They didn't see profit in coming to rural communities. So I literally have no competition. Wells Fargo has a bank branch, but they can't keep a branch channel advisor in the job. Their PCG team won't come here.

I have no competition in a rural area with lots of retirees and agricultural companies. I brought doughnuts to all the businesses, the farmers, etc.

The last 12 months were slower while I studied for the CFP, and it'll be slow for awhile because I'm getting married soon. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with the growth leader responsibilities.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2019 at 11:00pm
So you’re young, female, level 7, and growth leader. This is a recipe for regional leader if I’ve ever seen one
S R B View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S R B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2019 at 11:14pm
Hold on to your horses. I never said anything about being female or wanting to be an RL.

I found out about this forum from a new hire in training. She said it had lots of helpful hints if you're patient and know how to sift. I see what she meant. She told me her name here. Looks like she posted an introduction and that was it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2019 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by S R B S R B wrote:

Hold on to your horses. I never said anything about being female or wanting to be an RL.

I found out about this forum from a new hire in training. She said it had lots of helpful hints if you're patient and know how to sift. I see what she meant. She told me her name here. Looks like she posted an introduction and that was it.

But I’m not wrong
B24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2019 at 7:24am

And if you were black - wow! They would pretty much MAKE you be the RL!

J/K. Wink

It's always fun to have ladies here. Helado usually runs them off, so just take him with a grain of salt.

This is his cat, after all:

"If Bellicheat pulls that rabbit out of his a$$ with this kid at quarterback, I'll personally kiss his ring." - Sporsfreak, 09/20/16

B24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2019 at 7:28am

Originally posted by Ron 14 Ron 14 wrote:

My branch was basically the Dollar General to the wirehouse Wal-marts. They didn't see profit in coming to rural communities. So I literally have no competition. Wells Fargo has a bank branch, but they can't keep a branch channel advisor in the job. Their PCG team won't come here.

I have no competition in a rural area with lots of retirees and agricultural companies. I brought doughnuts to all the businesses, the farmers, etc.

The last 12 months were slower while I studied for the CFP, and it'll be slow for awhile because I'm getting married soon. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with the growth leader responsibilities.

Midwest?

S R B View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S R B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2019 at 7:43am

J/K. Wink

It's always fun to have ladies here. Helado usually runs them off, so just take him with a grain of salt.

Oh my god it's Grumpy Cat! When I was little I had a grumpy cat I called Pretty Belle, because we put a bell on her collar to know where she was because she was always hiding.

Edited by S R B - Nov/07/2019 at 7:44am
advisorman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advisorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2019 at 9:34am
I like this shim/her. They have a sense of humor.
King of sarcasm and speling
Wet_Blanket View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Team America (not iMo)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet_Blanket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2019 at 9:50am

J/K. Wink

Oh my god it's Grumpy Cat! When I was little I had a grumpy cat I called Pretty Belle, because we put a bell on her collar to know where she was because she was always hiding.
Def a woman.  I don't think you guys can handle a strong independent woman here (in addition to Ms Broker of course).
The true 🤡 was the Biden voter all along.
S R B View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S R B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2019 at 10:58am
Okay, fine. I''m a woman. Happy?

Reign it in guys. :) I'm engaged to be married in January to someone wonderful in every way. I married my childhood sweetheart, but he died shortly after our wedding in a car accident in 2014.

I'm glad there are other active women on the board.
ClarenceBeeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClarenceBeeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2019 at 11:20am

Reign it in guys. :) I'm engaged to be married in January to someone wonderful in every way. I married my childhood sweetheart, but he died shortly after our wedding in a car accident in 2014.

This is why my wife is getting into this business soon. People, especially men, love talking to her. She’s going to kill it .... 👩🏿👩🏿‍🦰👱🏿‍♀️
Good luck and good selling.
Ron 14 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Licensed Teller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron 14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2019 at 11:23am

Helado (Helen) is a frequent poster so yeah, there are some good ones
S R B View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S R B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by ClarenceBeeks ClarenceBeeks wrote:

This is why my wife is getting into this business soon. People, especially men, love talking to her. She’s going to kill it .... 👩🏿👩🏿‍🦰👱🏿‍♀️

Definitely. Have her call me if she wants. I prefer working with women, like my CPA and doctor. I prefer women clients. It's not that men are bad clients, but the energy and conversation is different.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 2:40pm
The question is coming...
luvindy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 8:32pm
Not sure if you mentioned in SRB, but did you say you are married? Lesbian? Just curious cause we need more diversity here.

8/31/12,Sportsfreak:
"If Barak wins this election, or appears to be clearly winning, we are all fucked. Market will tank big time."
Dow 13,090 S&P 1406
5/23/13 UC:Dow 20k before 20% crrectn Dow 15,
S R B View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S R B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/09/2019 at 11:16pm
Thank you all for what you're doing here. There are really nice folks here looking to do good in the industry. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic