Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MBA Student Looking for Input

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nhbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MBA Student Looking for Input
    Posted: Apr/19/2020 at 10:38pm
Hello You Amazing People,

Am I a financial advisor? No, but you guys are so important the future of the US and really the world as investment is key to the prosperity of individuals and the economy.  I'm an MBA student working on a capstone project for a client, Monetharia, that's based in Spain.  The founder's life mission is to help people save for their future by creating technology that helps advisors such as yourselves, and consumers directly.  Monetheria is developing an algorithmic platform that provides insights based on macroeconomic trends, and my project team is investigating product market fit for this technology.

If you guys could help my team out by completing a quick (<10 min) survey, I would really appreciate it.  We want to know if your tools are sufficient and whether our client's value proposition is attractive to the financial advisor community.  If you could take a few moments to fill out the survey it would be most appreciated!  Here's the link:

https://forms.gle/UWt3Jmv3djaVj8699

Thank you all and please stay safe out there. 
conquistador04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conquistador04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2020 at 10:42pm
We're safe at home.

I just need clients to refer me to their rich friends/colleague's/family. I couldn't care less about software or 'tools.'

That's me being 100% honest.
Ordo ad Chao
nhbert View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nhbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2020 at 10:59pm
Oh boy yeah I hear you.  I'm sure getting good clients takes up a good chunk of your time and is where the struggle really lives.  This is more of just trying to get a pulse on what tools professionals such as yourself use to advise your clients.  
Delbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2020 at 11:32pm
Help consumers directly?  Are you  building more software DIY people? 

I have seen first hand how consumers would do by themselves in the last couple months and it ain’t good. 

nhbert View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nhbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2020 at 12:20am
The client has DIY as a far off goal but in the immediate its for financial advisors who have knowledge of the markets already, and using their tech to make advisors lives easier in terms of analyzing economic trends.   Agreed, people in general don't have the knowledge to make informed decisions currently.
missionshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2020 at 12:29am
She likes it when I do that, but only for so long.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic