Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hiii

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbieRIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hiii
    Posted: Jul/27/2020 at 11:10pm
I want to say hi and introduce myself.  I currently have my 7 and 66 and im inthe process of moving from Jones to open my own RIA. OMG it so exciting and so nervous at the same time.  I am happy to be here and learn.  Been in the business 5 year!
newbieRIA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbieRIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/27/2020 at 11:10pm
It seems like the rest of the forum is locked to me, Do I just make my 10 post in this welcome thread?
missionshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/27/2020 at 11:17pm
Why move from Edward d jones? What's your Aum?

Edited by missionshooter - Jul/27/2020 at 11:17pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/27/2020 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by missionshooter missionshooter wrote:

Why move from Edward d jones? What's your Aum?

I feel like you’re missing an opportunity here from the writing style
newbieRIA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbieRIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/27/2020 at 11:36pm
I would like to not give out personal information at this time until the RIA is up and running!
spudpotato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudpotato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2020 at 6:08am
advisorman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advisorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2020 at 7:55am
You spelling indicates you will fail.
King of sarcasm and speling
missionshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2020 at 11:11am
Are you hot?
newbieRIA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbieRIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2020 at 8:45pm
No 
Iamlegend View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2020 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by spudpotato spudpotato wrote:

🥔 is back
Nathan Explosion View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Explosion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2020 at 9:32pm
Something isn't right here.........Circles=NewbieRIA.........
newbieRIA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbieRIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2020 at 3:10am
who is circles and why is everyone so bitter around here?  Why ask if I am hot, I am not a female.  Is there learning to be had here or is this the good old boys club?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2020 at 7:56am
I thought nates comment was dumb, until newbie responded.

Well done Nate
Hacksaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hacksaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2020 at 7:58am
Originally posted by newbieRIA newbieRIA wrote:

who is circles and why is everyone so bitter around here?  Why ask if I am hot, I am not a female.  Is there learning to be had here or is this the good old boys club?

Circles is MathProblem is CLAB is Ronnie B is ..... basically someone who constantly “leaves” who comes back with a new name because they have mental problems.

You were asked if you were hot because your introduction had the tone of a millennial female.

Otherwise we get bored very easily and have to entertain ourselves with discussions on systematic racism and the evils of the main stream media. What’s your position on both?
Moraen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Resident Sage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2020 at 9:27am
Originally posted by bc2051 bc2051 wrote:

I thought nates comment was dumb, until newbie responded.

Well done Nate

Yes. Very well done, Nate.

LOL
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. - General James Mattis

Fiduciary as Fuck - iMo
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2020 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Hacksaw Hacksaw wrote:

Circles is MathProblem is CLAB is Ronnie B is ..... basically someone who constantly “leaves” who comes back with a new name because they have mental problems.

^------ This is false. They have a hard on for some guy who used to be here and they accuse everyone they don't agree with as being him/her.

They are like children.
Jack50 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2020 at 12:24pm
check IP B24
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2020 at 12:42pm
It’s pretty obvious now that Nate got him to show his hand

He’s running out of IPs faster than he’s running out of usernames
Moraen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Resident Sage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2020 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Circles Circles wrote:

Originally posted by Hacksaw Hacksaw wrote:

^------ This is false. They have a hard on for some guy who used to be here and they accuse everyone they don't agree with as being him/her.

They are like children.

Sure thing newbieRIA. I love it when you bring the old usernames to defend the new ones. It creates a lot of really cool interest.
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. - General James Mattis

Fiduciary as Fuck - iMo
newbieRIA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbieRIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2020 at 2:39pm
You guys are wrong.  You did smell something fishy, and i will give you that.  Its not clab, its Ricky.  I am sorry for my deplorable actions of talking about peoples families.  There is zero excuse for what I did.  I hope i will be allowed to stay, but if not I completely understand and once again I am sorry.  I decided to out myself cause i dont want someone getting the blame that doesnt deserve it or confused the other members.

Edited by newbieRIA - Jul/29/2020 at 2:40pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic