Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HEPennypacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduction
    Posted: Jun/13/2011 at 3:12pm
Hello everyone! I'm a new FA with EDJ, just began preparing for my licensing exams this week. I'm working out of the northern Colorado area...and am a little nervous, but mainly excited about getting started.
knuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2011 at 3:30pm
welcome. where is Colorado?
Insert signature here
noggin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noggin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2011 at 1:14pm

Welcome to the board. How do you like Medical Marijuana?

What keeps us captive are our own fears.- Moraen
noggin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noggin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2011 at 11:22pm
You didn't answer my question....inquiring minds got to know....
Wet_Blanket View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Team America (not iMo)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet_Blanket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2011 at 11:24pm
I think my State legalized med weed, or about too.  My birthday is coming up, so I told my wife all I want is a joint.  She isn't happy to be trafficing in narcotics, but told me she would at least "see what she can do."
The true 🤡 was the Biden voter all along.
noggin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noggin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2011 at 12:01pm
When I was in Denver last month, I stopped in to one of the dispensaries.....my wife was dying to know how it was. It was humorous.....65 dollars to see the doc to get the script and 50 dollars a year for your license get the med weed. Sounds like a good deal, huh? The lady I was talking to had like 3-4 plants growing behind and she was cracking up at me and my questions. I asked for a sample, I figured if you don't ask, you don't get.....no go on the sample.....My wife valued the effort..
Maksim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maksim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2011 at 3:20pm
welcome.  Glad firms are hiring again.
Former Amp P1 & UBS, Now RIA and couldn't be happier.

squeaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squeaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2011 at 3:27pm

Welcome to the board

newregrep View Drop Down

Three Incher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newregrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2011 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Wet_Blanket Wet_Blanket wrote:

I think my State legalized med weed, or about too.  My birthday is coming up, so I told my wife all I want is a joint.  She isn't happy to be trafficing in narcotics, but told me she would at least "see what she can do."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wet, you're too much man.  I just laughed out loud in real life.
Helado for Prez
Wet_Blanket View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Team America (not iMo)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet_Blanket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2011 at 4:05pm
I will let you know if that happens!
The true 🤡 was the Biden voter all along.
HEPennypacker View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HEPennypacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/24/2011 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by noggin noggin wrote:

Welcome to the board. How do you like Medical Marijuana?

Thanks. I honestly have never tried it...which places me in the extreme minority of my fellow residents in CO. LOL
HEPennypacker View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HEPennypacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/24/2011 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by knuk knuk wrote:

welcome. where is Colorado?

It's located in the Rocky Mountains; below Wyoming, above New Mexico and Arizona. 
Ron 14 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Licensed Teller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron 14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/24/2011 at 8:56pm
HE are you starting new/new?
RIArules View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIArules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/24/2011 at 8:59pm
I would tell you to contact Steve Higgins and pick his brain for everything he knows, but he jumped ship to RayJay.
Is it too late to exhume Ken Starr?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic