New Join

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sportsfreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wise Old Perv and CTO of AH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sportsfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Join
    Posted: Nov/05/2011 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Iamlegend Iamlegend wrote:

You may want to change your post and not tell us so much about who/where you are. 10 sec on Google and I know your name.

Good catch IAL, I should have noticed

JD - Hope you dont mind, i took the liberty of altering your post by x'sng out your location, which just makes it too easy to find you. Don't let this scare you, we have a great group here, but it should be up to you to decide who knows your real id and who doesnt.
I'm going to PM you some additional comments.
If you eat an entire cake without cutting it, then technically, you only had one piece
MainStreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MainStreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2011 at 9:35am
Welcome, I am looking forward to hearing your contributions.

Whitefish Montana is beautiful country and the people I met in that region were uniformly open and friendly.

One thing for sure ... you will find an awful lot of X-green hereabouts!  As I say, wilkommen!
Trouble is, you think you have time ~ Buddha
Iamlegend View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2011 at 9:10am
You may want to change your post and not tell us so much about who/where you are. 10 sec on Google and I know your name.
Iamlegend View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2011 at 9:06am
Welcome!
Sportsfreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wise Old Perv and CTO of AH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sportsfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2011 at 8:45am
Welcome jd. How did you find us?
You will find this board to be a tremendous resource. Its a place a lot of us come to blow off some steam once in a while, but also a great place to exchange ideas, debate issues, investment philosophy, etc.
Looking forward to your contribution.
If you eat an entire cake without cutting it, then technically, you only had one piece
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2011 at 11:19pm
I have been the industry 18 years. I started out with Edward Jones, but went independent in 2009.  Approximately 80% of my book is fee based asset management accounts, and I do all of my own portfolios. The other 20% are a few remnants of brokerage, mutual fund, and variable annuity business that didn't make sense to convert to fee based. I have two assistants, and a young intern who will start working on his licenses in 2012.  I affiliate with LPL Financial, but I am exploring RIA options. I live in beautiful xxxxx,xxxxxxx, and I just started an outside business activity as a public speaker. I love my job as an advisor. I am well organized and disciplined, and I enjoy improving efficiencies. I am looking for new ways to improve my business.

Edited by Sportsfreak - Nov/05/2011 at 3:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic