Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie Introduction Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAcoreRD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie Introduction Thread
    Posted: May/12/2010 at 3:42pm
I used to be on RR.  Followed over here and just lurked.  I am usually looking for a new idea, or just some motivation sometimes. 
In the industry for a year.  Still have a long way to go. 
BTW to whoever made it private to keep out the clowns Clap
Wet_Blanket View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Team America (not iMo)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet_Blanket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 3:45pm
Great to have your participation.  Feel free to contribute.
The true 🤡 was the Biden voter all along.
Brett Favre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Favre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 5:00pm
Hi guys,

Can I come in and play?

BF

EDIT:  I'm in... I feel so cool.  Cool

Edited by Brett Favre - May/12/2010 at 5:02pm
"Happens to every guy sometimes this does." Yoda.

If you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.
no idea View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote no idea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 5:15pm

hey guys, this is my initial post to join. longtime lurker over at RR. come to the site for info and to kill time. big fan of the daily pics. nice work omar, nyc,ml, et al!

KensLoveChild View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KensLoveChild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 7:03pm
Hello.

My name is Ken and I'm an AHaholic. 

I would really like to be part of your group.  

Please remove the "newbie" tag so I can play with the rest of you.

I promise to post more content and less bullshit.

Thank you in advance.
MRD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 7:24pm
I am suddenly not authorized to view anything except "about the board". Has there been a rule change that I have missed or is the forum basically shut down. I don't want to go back to RR.
Moraen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Resident Sage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 7:27pm
You should be fine now. The new owners are stupid.
RIArules View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIArules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Moraen Moraen wrote:

You should be fine now. The new owners are stupid.
Clap
Is it too late to exhume Ken Starr?
MainStreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MainStreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 7:56pm
I lurk a bit, post some too. I'm trying to transition to a stricty fee-based platform, trying to drain all the green from my blood <smile>, and learning along the way.

I don't mind saying stupid things and being corrected about finance, and like Ron14 won't back down when it comes to my faith and principles.
Trouble is, you think you have time ~ Buddha
EDJFA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EDJFA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 9:42pm
I'm a Leo, enjoy cuddling with my life partner and a nice bottle of wine. I really can't wait to post pictures of scatily clad men to balance out the Daily Pic thread!

On a way less gay note...Omar and ML...excellent work on the pictures so far. Too bad you had to lose the amazing avatar, ML you won that contest hands down.
RIArules View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIArules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by EDJFA EDJFA wrote:

I'm a Leo, enjoy cuddling with my life partner and a nice bottle of wine. I really can't wait to post pictures of scatily clad men to balance out the Daily Pic thread!

On a way less gay note...Omar and ML...excellent work on the pictures so far. Too bad you had to lose the amazing avatar, ML you won that contest hands down.
That last one was great.  But the Canadian was my fav.
Is it too late to exhume Ken Starr?
mlgone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by EDJFA EDJFA wrote:

of course I did.  FU Primo.  

Sorry the new fucking admin shut me down............I am starting a union.

Edited by mlgone - May/12/2010 at 10:27pm
bustin members BS... day after day.
Indyone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indyone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 10:20pm
LOL...Primo lost a better avatar than yours...
"Independence is like the Berlin Wall. People are only jumping in one direction." - Philip Palaveev - November 2005. "You are never free...unless you are independent..." - Indyone - May 2005.
mlgone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Indyone Indyone wrote:

LOL...Primo lost a better avatar than yours...

can I least get a Indiana Jones pic from the 4th movie?  You think these 25 year olds have any idea who that is?
Indyone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indyone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 10:36pm

Nothing better than the original...

"Independence is like the Berlin Wall. People are only jumping in one direction." - Philip Palaveev - November 2005. "You are never free...unless you are independent..." - Indyone - May 2005.
Ron 14 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Licensed Teller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron 14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 10:46pm
Hell I am 32 and I barely remember Indiana Jones
mlgone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 10:48pm
yeah

my point
Chuck Norris View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 11:06pm
I'm Chuck Norris.  My first job was as a paperboy.  There were no survivors.
MsBroker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBroker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 11:14pm
Wet- Kudos. This was a great idea. I love that this got some of the lurkers to introduce themselves. Clap

And thanks for letting me keep my avi, considering it is the best ever. Smile

Edited by MsBroker - May/12/2010 at 11:15pm
Ronnie Dobbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronnie Dobbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2010 at 11:43pm
Do I seriously need to post a thread about who I am to view the others?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
  Share Topic