Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85lvlpriest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: May/10/2012 at 10:22am
Last time I joined this type of forum it was for WOW....

I have worked on Wall Street for 20+ years and for some rather famous folks and started my own form with my husband 3 yrs ago....so far so good.

I am very active on Linkedin and other industry social media but heard great things about this site...so jumping in!

yield spread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yield spread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 10:32am
Welcome,

I would love to hear more about your activity with Social Media.
As far as to what you are doing to get in front of prospects.

C3PM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C3PM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 10:44am

So happy I'm not the only one here playing WoW.

85lvlpriest View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85lvlpriest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 11:22am
My kids got me hooked in EQ as they wanted their own personal healer - I ended up passing them and getting to endgame stuff...Followed the guild to Wow and now play 3- 85 chars and use it as a GREAT way to release stress. You would be very suprised how many Wall Street types and the infamous play the game....and as a 45 yr old woman, most of my buddies in game would be shocked to know my age and job
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85lvlpriest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 11:25am
I really have just started tweeting and using FB. We have a well developed Linkedin page. So far nothing but I have been watching our tweets increase hits to our web page. We will be launching a book on global economics in the next 6 weeks and will really be using it and tracking it to see what comes of it.

I will share our ROI once I can get a good handle on what it is...
Chief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 11:44am
Originally posted by C3PM C3PM wrote:

So happy I'm not the only one here playing WoW.

I happy there is only 2 of you..
"You like winning don't you?" "Saves you from having to say the word please."

Good point Chief. Iceco1d 10/30/12
blondie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 12:08pm
I have a 55 yr old grandma that raves about WOW...I absolutely don't get it. Welcome!
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85lvlpriest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 12:28pm
Ouch!
Wet_Blanket View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Team America (not iMo)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet_Blanket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 12:43pm
Never got into WoW. Last online gamer I played was the Battlefield 1942.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 12:48pm
Playing Black Ops (Zombies) and Gears of War 3 right now on 360...
C3PM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C3PM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 1:11pm

Yeah I did endgame stuff for years, but all scaled back post college. Amazing how long the game has been out.

blondie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 5:37pm
hehe...was supposed to be funny....LOL
napoleon View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napoleon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2012 at 6:50pm
Welcome!

And I'm sure you know, but Blizzard (the same company that released WoW) is releasing Diablo 3 on May 15.
I vowed to not get it though. I know it will consume my life haha!
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85lvlpriest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/11/2012 at 8:00pm
I only raid occassionally and do not have the time or inclination to start another character. This is a just a way to release stress and have fun that is cheaper then heading to the Nordstrom's shoe department.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic