Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Member Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Champ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member Introduction
    Posted: Jul/22/2020 at 10:16pm
Hello! Edward Jones advisor here. In my fourth year in the industry. Happy to be here and looking forward to taking part in some constructive dialogue.
missionshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2020 at 10:24pm
Welcome jonesie!! We love green men here.
luvindy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2020 at 9:19pm
I'm sad that I was in second.

OP: Do you like Edward Jones? Why?
8/31/12,Sportsfreak:
"If Barak wins this election, or appears to be clearly winning, we are all fucked. Market will tank big time."
Dow 13,090 S&P 1406
5/23/13 UC:Dow 20k before 20% crrectn Dow 15,
Iamlegend View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2020 at 2:26pm
Welcome. I get the bronze medal.
B_Champ View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Champ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2020 at 1:20am
I do like Edward Jones. Don’t have anything else to compare it to...

Honestly, the biggest thing for me is other advisors in my region willing to lend a helping hand when needed. They took a chance on me when I didn’t have any prior experience. Are the certain things I don’t like? Sure. But the autonomy associated with this job is fantastic and I can truly say I get out what I put in.
mindtech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/30/2020 at 10:07am
Originally posted by B_Champ B_Champ wrote:

I do like Edward Jones......the autonomy associated with this job is fantastic and I can truly say I get out what I put in.

Truly a drinker of the Kool-Aid. $50 says this guy is a Level New coach.

Jokes aside, Jone isn't bad until you sleep with or piss off a FSD.
Moraen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Resident Sage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/30/2020 at 11:20am
Originally posted by B_Champ B_Champ wrote:

I do like Edward Jones. Don’t have anything else to compare it to...

Honestly, the biggest thing for me is other advisors in my region willing to lend a helping hand when needed. They took a chance on me when I didn’t have any prior experience. Are the certain things I don’t like? Sure. But the autonomy associated with this job is fantastic and I can truly say I get out what I put in.

The problem with this statement is you don't understand what autonomy is until you go independent (or preferably, RIA).
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. - General James Mattis

Fiduciary as Fuck - iMo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic