Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Long Time Member/ New Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CashFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Time Member/ New Introduction
    Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 7:32pm
Been a long time member going back to Registered Rep magazine.  I posted a little early on and then disappeared.  I frequently view the many conversations you all have had...some with amusement and others with frustration.  I'll try to stay out of the political post if I can.

30 year vet with a solid book of business.  Yes I am a male so no pics.  Work for a regional firm in the Midwest.  Like many others started my career early on at EDJ (yes it has been that long).  Not a superstar, but top 10% of my firm.  The largest producers are out of reach and level of interest.  Part of a team of somewhat equals.  Planning first and then primarily discretionary managers running our own models.  Have been a CFP for a few years.  Hopefully I can add value from time to time.  Now fire away if you must and no I am not some reincarnation from past people with a new profile.  Now let's see who is in first.
B24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 7:48pm
In First!
"If Bellicheat pulls that rabbit out of his a$$ with this kid at quarterback, I'll personally kiss his ring." - Sporsfreak, 09/20/16

"Jags/Vikes Super Bowl. Write it down" - Sportsfreak 01/19/18
B24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 7:49pm
Welcome Cashflow! I do remember you from way back. Good to have you back!
"If Bellicheat pulls that rabbit out of his a$$ with this kid at quarterback, I'll personally kiss his ring." - Sporsfreak, 09/20/16

Iamlegend View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 7:50pm
Welcome 
CashFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CashFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 8:08pm
B you have cracked me up for years.  I have found we agree on about 90% of the topics. 
freebird View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by CashFlow CashFlow wrote:

B you have cracked me up for years.  I have found we agree on about 90% of the topics. 

Well shit I was hoping for a cool new member, but welcome anyhow 
richchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 8:17pm
Hi there Cash, nice to meet you. Just cause you’re male doesn’t mean no pics. At least post one of your dog. What made you to decide to post now after all this time? 
WarPig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarPig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 8:26pm

So you are a wishy washy log house republican as well?
Wet_Blanket View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Team America (not iMo)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet_Blanket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 9:26pm

Great, another commie.
The true 🤡 was the Biden voter all along.
CashFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CashFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Wet_Blanket Wet_Blanket wrote:

Great, another commie.

Too funny.  Far from it I promise you that.  Was referring to business philosophy.    
B24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by WarPig WarPig wrote:

So you are a wishy washy log house republican as well?

Fuck off homo! LOL

B24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by freebird freebird wrote:

Well shit I was hoping for a cool new member, but welcome anyhow 

C-

Mike Damone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Damone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2021 at 10:49pm
Welcome back Cashflow.  I think I remember you.
missionshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/14/2021 at 3:38pm
Trying to jerk off a moderator on your first day I see.... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic