Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CryptoKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo
    Posted: May/12/2022 at 11:10am
Hello everyone.

I'm a former advisor (12 years) who maintained my licenses while I started and sold a remodeling company. I have since gotten some partners and started a cryptocurrency exchange. Our goal is to work with advisors and help them to integrate crypto into their planning.

Not here to sell (but won't turn it down), but would like to learn what's changed in the last 7 years in the advisor mindset. 

missionshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 11:14am
welcome hun, nice to have you baby
CryptoKing View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CryptoKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 11:20am
Originally posted by missionshooter missionshooter wrote:

welcome hun, nice to have you baby

Embarrassed
luvindy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 11:49am
What up mutha fucka

8/31/12,Sportsfreak:
"If Barak wins this election, or appears to be clearly winning, we are all fucked. Market will tank big time."
Dow 13,090 S&P 1406
5/23/13 UC:Dow 20k before 20% crrectn Dow 15,
WarPig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarPig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 11:54am
B24 will send you a welcome gift.
Nathan Explosion View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Explosion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 11:54am
Sorry we already one cryptoking
Conrad Dobler View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conrad Dobler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 12:28pm
How are you fixed for CBD oil?
CFLRS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CFLRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 12:33pm
What prompted your change from Advisor to the remodeling company? Did you sell your book at the time?
knuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 12:41pm
Do you ship to Canada?
Insert signature here
Nathan Explosion View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Explosion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 12:44pm
Do you happen to have some Rodan & Fields inventory you’re willing to part with?  
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CryptoKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by CFLRS CFLRS wrote:

What prompted your change from Advisor to the remodeling company? Did you sell your book at the time?

the period just after 2008 crushed me. I had a friend doing finish work though and he was making money hand over fist. So I joined him and then we started doing more and more. Pretty soon we had more work than we needed.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CryptoKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Nathan Explosion Nathan Explosion wrote:

Do you happen to have some Rodan & Fields inventory you’re willing to part with?  

LOL

It's funny you say that. My ex-wife makes a shit-ton conning other chicks into being a "Rodan & Fields" "partner".

So glad my last alimony payment is this year.
CFLRS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CFLRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2022 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by CryptoKing CryptoKing wrote:

the period just after 2008 crushed me. I had a friend doing finish work though and he was making money hand over fist. So I joined him and then we started doing more and more. Pretty soon we had more work than we needed.

Half serious: could 2022 be the 2008 of crypto? 
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CryptoKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2022 at 11:51am

Originally posted by CryptoKing CryptoKing wrote:

Half serious: could 2022 be the 2008 of crypto? 

There's a lot of garbage out there. It's the market taking out the trash. There's less of a contagion effect in 2022 with good crypto markets.

The people who will be getting crushed are the folks who are not using common sense. Our whole value prop is that we do the vetting and don't allow the trash on our platform.
newbieRIA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbieRIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2022 at 1:39pm
brrroooookkklllllllllyyyynnnn

go nets, fuck crypto!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic