Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hi,VP of Digital Marketing for a Financial Advisor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi,VP of Digital Marketing for a Financial Advisor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Resident Sage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 9:23am
Originally posted by mustapha mustapha wrote:

Originally posted by Moraen Moraen wrote:

Originally posted by advisorman advisorman wrote:

I only take leads over 10mm can you do me 100 of those for 1k?

The average net worth we worked with so far is hovering around $1.2M to $1.5M. We indeed generated a lot of leads where net worth is more than $10M, but frankly I have never worked with an advisor that targets only $10MM+. So, I will need to look at your existing digital marketing footprint, marketing channel, ideal customer profile, geographical coverage, the quality of the content, and most importantly the trust and strength of your brand. Please ping me in private and I will be happy to do a free marketing assessment\plan. Few questions I would have, do you have inhouse investment or you broker? the package of services you offer (AUM, Annuities, Insurance, Retirement Planning, etc??)

To be very honest with you, if you are increasing the min from $500K to $10MM, expect CAC to be much more as the target audience is much smaller and would require a mix of traditional + digital marketing + Inbound + Outbound. But It is definitely doable, but I do NOT thing at $1K CAC.

But at the scale of things, for a $10M client, avg of %0.09 annual fees that is an average of $90K. that is a $450,000 LTV over 5 years. So even if the CAC is $30K, it is worth it, I guess! for annuities, insurance, etc. the LTV can be realized in the first year Big smile

Why would the strength of my digital brand have anything to
Do with you getting me leads?

Funneling. If you have brand awareness, it will push more people through the funnel. 

I don't think Mustafa is a lead generation service. He is a marketing service that helps you create your own lead generation system.

That's what it sounds like to me.

Exactly. Over the years, we deployed tracking methodology to track visitors (ex: Google Tag Manager, Zoho page sense, Google Search Console, and Analytics, etc). A visitor may require between 8 to 12 touch points before converting to a lead. Do you know what is the most searched term we found before a visitor converts to lead? it is "XYZ advisor reviews". So, a lot of serious leads will search for your reviews before converting. Hence we always recommend creating a review page in your website and pay close attention to Google Business Profile reviews(note: SEC changed the rule around a year ago and you can request reviews from your existing customers). 

Moraen; actually we are a performance lead generation agency. Not marketing. Hence we do extensive lead tracking through virtual phone numbers, form submission, and other mediums. So, we developed a full software for that to track leads, gather intelligence, and automate the engagement with them. You can register for free to use the software at https://app.leadcenter.ai/register. It is open to be used without acquiring any of our services Smile

But you aren't the firm generating the lead, right?

SmartAsset generates leads from THEIR brand. What it sounds like you are suggesting is that you will help generate leads for advisors using the ADVISOR'S brand. Is that not correct? To me that sounds like helping people through the marketing funnel, which to me sounds like a marketing service.
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. - General James Mattis

Fiduciary as Fuck - iMo
mustapha View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustapha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 9:25am

I only take leads over 10mm can you do me 100 of those for 1k?

The average net worth we worked with so far is hovering around $1.2M to $1.5M. We indeed generated a lot of leads where net worth is more than $10M, but frankly I have never worked with an advisor that targets only $10MM+. So, I will need to look at your existing digital marketing footprint, marketing channel, ideal customer profile, geographical coverage, the quality of the content, and most importantly the trust and strength of your brand. Please ping me in private and I will be happy to do a free marketing assessment\plan. Few questions I would have, do you have inhouse investment or you broker? the package of services you offer (AUM, Annuities, Insurance, Retirement Planning, etc??)

To be very honest with you, if you are increasing the min from $500K to $10MM, expect CAC to be much more as the target audience is much smaller and would require a mix of traditional + digital marketing + Inbound + Outbound. But It is definitely doable, but I do NOT thing at $1K CAC.

But at the scale of things, for a $10M client, avg of %0.09 annual fees that is an average of $90K. that is a $450,000 LTV over 5 years. So even if the CAC is $30K, it is worth it, I guess! for annuities, insurance, etc. the LTV can be realized in the first year Big smile

Why would the strength of my digital brand have anything to
Do with you getting me leads?

Funneling. If you have brand awareness, it will push more people through the funnel. 

I don't think Mustafa is a lead generation service. He is a marketing service that helps you create your own lead generation system.

That's what it sounds like to me.

Exactly. Over the years, we deployed tracking methodology to track visitors (ex: Google Tag Manager, Zoho page sense, Google Search Console, and Analytics, etc). A visitor may require between 8 to 12 touch points before converting to a lead. Do you know what is the most searched term we found before a visitor converts to lead? it is "XYZ advisor reviews". So, a lot of serious leads will search for your reviews before converting. Hence we always recommend creating a review page in your website and pay close attention to Google Business Profile reviews(note: SEC changed the rule around a year ago and you can request reviews from your existing customers). 

Moraen; actually we are a performance lead generation agency. Not marketing. Hence we do extensive lead tracking through virtual phone numbers, form submission, and other mediums. So, we developed a full software for that to track leads, gather intelligence, and automate the engagement with them. You can register for free to use the software at https://app.leadcenter.ai/register. It is open to be used without acquiring any of our services Smile

But you aren't the firm generating the lead, right?

SmartAsset generates leads from THEIR brand. What it sounds like you are suggesting is that you will help generate leads for advisors using the ADVISOR'S brand. Is that not correct? To me that sounds like helping people through the marketing funnel, which to me sounds like a marketing service.

Yes, you are absolutely right. if that is what you meant, we are a marketing service. 
luvindy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 10:20am
Mufasa is being tested and continues to push on.

8/31/12,Sportsfreak:
"If Barak wins this election, or appears to be clearly winning, we are all fucked. Market will tank big time."
Dow 13,090 S&P 1406
5/23/13 UC:Dow 20k before 20% crrectn Dow 15,
WarPig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WarPig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 10:37am
Originally posted by luvindy luvindy wrote:

I think he's legit.  Not sure if he's worth a damn but I'm signing up at lunch and will report back.
Conrad Dobler View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Conrad Dobler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 10:43am

You have to admire that.
Smithbarney88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Smithbarney88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 2:27pm
Can your tools work with WealthBox CRM? I see Salesforce & Redtail listed
100% of my posts are fiction. All for humor. Enjoy!
Smithbarney88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithbarney88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by WarPig WarPig wrote:

I think he's legit.  Not sure if he's worth a damn but I'm signing up at lunch and will report back.

Let me know what you find out
100% of my posts are fiction. All for humor. Enjoy!
mustapha View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustapha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Smithbarney88 Smithbarney88 wrote:

Can your tools work with WealthBox CRM? I see Salesforce & Redtail listed

Hi Smith, We will integrate with WealthBox if we there is a use case. Usually it takes couple of weeks to build the integration. 
missionshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 7:47pm
WB is the shit.  
Our purpose is to partner for a positive impact- to improve the lives of our clients and colleagues, and together, better our communities and society.

Chief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 9:00pm
What is the cost?
"You like winning don't you?" "Saves you from having to say the word please."

Good point Chief. Iceco1d 10/30/12
luvindy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2022 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by missionshooter missionshooter wrote:

WB is the shit.  

Do you mean Mufasa is the shit?
8/31/12,Sportsfreak:
"If Barak wins this election, or appears to be clearly winning, we are all fucked. Market will tank big time."
Dow 13,090 S&P 1406
5/23/13 UC:Dow 20k before 20% crrectn Dow 15,
mustapha View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustapha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2022 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Chief Chief wrote:

What is the cost?

You mean for digital marketing\Lead Generation Services? That depends on the scope of work. But we usually do an initial free consultation and a free marketing plan. The free marketing plan includes

1. High level business analysis (target markets (nationwide or local), ideal customer profiles, services offered, current revenue, cost per lead, customer acquisition cost, conversion ratios, etc)
  2. Analysis of your current digital presence with gap analysis
  3. Digital SWAT Analysis
  4. Full SEO audit for the website
  5. Full audit for off-page SEO strength
  6. Inspection and Audit for Google Ad Account, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
  7. High level audit for content quality
The above will be used to scope our engagement. It will be presented to you in a face-to-face meeting if you are based in Houston or over zoom if you are based somewhere else. Also the marketing plan document will be provided to you for free.   If we both find we are match, then we kick off the engagement. 

Disclosure: As part of our qualification process, we work with financial advisors that are
  1. Making a minimum of $1 Million revenue / year
  2. Looking to grow substantially over the next 3-5 years
  3. Based in the United States (we don't work Canada-based or overseas advisors).
So if you are interested, feel free to book an appointment with me on this link https://calendly.com/mustapha-9/30min . You can also message me in private.

Thank you
Mustapha
Moraen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Resident Sage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2022 at 9:55am

Originally posted by Chief Chief wrote:

What is the cost?

You mean for digital marketing\Lead Generation Services? That depends on the scope of work. But we usually do an initial free consultation and a free marketing plan. The free marketing plan includes

1. High level business analysis (target markets (nationwide or local), ideal customer profiles, services offered, current revenue, cost per lead, customer acquisition cost, conversion ratios, etc)
  2. Analysis of your current digital presence with gap analysis
  3. Digital SWAT Analysis
  4. Full SEO audit for the website
  5. Full audit for off-page SEO strength
  6. Inspection and Audit for Google Ad Account, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
  7. High level audit for content quality
The above will be used to scope our engagement. It will be presented to you in a face-to-face meeting if you are based in Houston or over zoom if you are based somewhere else. Also the marketing plan document will be provided to you for free.   If we both find we are match, then we kick off the engagement. 

Disclosure: As part of our qualification process, we work with financial advisors that are
  1. Making a minimum of $1 Million revenue / year
  2. Looking to grow substantially over the next 3-5 years
  3. Based in the United States (we don't work Canada-based or overseas advisors).
So if you are interested, feel free to book an appointment with me on this link https://calendly.com/mustapha-9/30min . You can also message me in private.

Thank you
Mustapha

Baller.
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. - General James Mattis

Fiduciary as Fuck - iMo
WarPig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarPig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2022 at 10:23am
Updating everyone...  I've sent Steve a message.  No response yet.
mustapha View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustapha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2022 at 10:29am

Hi, Apology if I missed something. Where did you send me the message? I don't have any messages in the private messages folder. please feel free to send me an email at mustapha@leadcenter.ai or you can book an appointment directly on my calendly at https://calendly.com/mustapha-9/30min

richchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2022 at 12:35pm

I was just going to say - hey mustapha. Tell us just a tiny bit about yourself. Like do you play tennis? Video games? Drive a cool car? 
mustapha View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustapha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2022 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by richchick richchick wrote:

I was just going to say - hey mustapha. Tell us just a tiny bit about yourself. Like do you play tennis? Video games? Drive a cool car? 

Thank you for asking, I love skiing and scuba diving. Also I am HOG Smile(Harley Davidson rider). The best ski resorts that I used to visit regularly before covid is Kitzbuhel in Austria and Chamonix Mont Blanc on the french side of the Alps. Best Scuba diving spot is the Sharm Al Sheikh resort in Egypt. Amazing coral reefs :):)
WarPig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WarPig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2022 at 5:32pm
First report: 

Mustapha was on time for our zoom. That’s a pet peeve of mine so i was happy about that.

He’s legit. I actually know an advisor team he works with. He didn’t know I knew this but figured it out in our conversation. They swing a big bat and would easily be the biggest producer of they were on AH by a factor of 2-3. Vast majority of what they do is digital.

I didn’t know Mustapha ran their digital. They would never give me the black box. Know I know.

One of their marketing’s  channels has gotten massive. I’m doubtful this is repeatable (think Rodger Whitney size) but maybe it doesn’t have to be.

He’s not cheap. Not costly though if he delivers. (I can share via PM)

Depending on your marketing budget and market he could be very impactful. I’m not sure how well he will do In my market but he took the challenge so we’ll find out.

Luv, Mission, Ducati .. you have great markets for what he is doing.

He’s putting together a proposal for me. I won’t share specifics because I know he’ll be super fair with his first and loudest AH client Wink

If you invite me to lunch, I'll report you.
mustapha View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustapha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2022 at 9:51am

First report: 

Mustapha was on time for our zoom. That’s a pet peeve of mine so i was happy about that.

He’s legit. I actually know an advisor team he works with. He didn’t know I knew this but figured it out in our conversation. They swing a big bat and would easily be the biggest producer of they were on AH by a factor of 2-3. Vast majority of what they do is digital.

I didn’t know Mustapha ran their digital. They would never give me the black box. Know I know.

One of their marketing’s  channels has gotten massive. I’m doubtful this is repeatable (think Rodger Whitney size) but maybe it doesn’t have to be.

He’s not cheap. Not costly though if he delivers. (I can share via PM)

Depending on your marketing budget and market he could be very impactful. I’m not sure how well he will do In my market but he took the challenge so we’ll find out.

Luv, Mission, Ducati .. you have great markets for what he is doing.

He’s putting together a proposal for me. I won’t share specifics because I know he’ll be super fair with his first and loudest AH client Wink

Thank you so much for the kind words and I look forward to working with you. 

Edited by mustapha - Jul/19/2022 at 9:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic