Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Chips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie
    Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by SometimesNowhere SometimesNowhere wrote:

I want tobacco and alcohol only ESG for my clients. Do you have that?

VICEX is pretty dope if you’re willing to compromise your clients integrity and include defense and gambling
SometimesNowhere View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SometimesNowhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 8:31pm
I want tobacco and alcohol only ESG for my clients. Do you have that?
Nathan Explosion View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Explosion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by alphathena alphathena wrote:

Heard of that guy! They have a good one. They acquired tech from JustInvest, which was heavily focused on ESG and they have added tilts to personalize. But not all personalization is about ESG though. Many don't care. We do that too but we offer much more (and better) personalization options to accommodate individual's situation.

I’m really into ESG.   I think it’s doing wonders for our industry.   Love to hear more.  
alphathena View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphathena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 8:11pm
That went over my head. I guess, I am newbie for a reason :-)
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphathena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 8:10pm
Heard of that guy! They have a good one. They acquired tech from JustInvest, which was heavily focused on ESG and they have added tilts to personalize. But not all personalization is about ESG though. Many don't care. We do that too but we offer much more (and better) personalization options to accommodate individual's situation.

Iamlegend View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by alphathena alphathena wrote:

Ya, it is exciting to see advisors personalizing their offerings to the individual clients' needs, and our platform helps in making this process easy and saves time for advisors in managing the entire workflow.

Let us know if anyone is interested, I can provide more details and answer any questions.

You didn’t pick up my sarcasm? LOL
advisorman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advisorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 6:06pm
I heard there was a guy who did this… his name was Van Guard.
King of sarcasm and speling
Conrad Dobler View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conrad Dobler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 4:40pm
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphathena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 4:34pm
Ya, it is exciting to see advisors personalizing their offerings to the individual clients' needs, and our platform helps in making this process easy and saves time for advisors in managing the entire workflow.

Let us know if anyone is interested, I can provide more details and answer any questions.
Iamlegend View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 4:22pm
This should go well!
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphathena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 4:19pm
We have few different models. We offer a flat per client account fee or a la carte model based on the services you want to use. I am happy to setup a demo and a trial account, if you like. Let me know.
WarPig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarPig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 4:12pm
I've been looking just for this.  What you charge?
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphathena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 4:09pm
Hello advisors - I work for a firm that helps advisors create personalized indexing and automated tax loss harvesting for their clients. We are excited about meeting you all! Look forward to interacting with all of you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic